Verax NMS & APM MRV Pro-Vision management plugin allows umbrella monitoring, alerting, health check and automated Y.1731 performance reporting of customer services on MRV multi-switch networks managed by MRV Pro-Vision service management software.
The plugin uses SOAP for communicating with Pro-Vision instances.
The service inventory displays all services (i.e. VLANS between two WAN endpoints) configured on a Pro-Vision managed MRV network, including:
- Service IP
- Customer name
- CV LAN ID
- NNI name
- SV LAN ID
- UNI name
- Maintenance associate ID and domain
- MTU size
The view displays current service metrics for each service, including:
- Service name, IP and MEP ID
- Metric sampling window: start date, end date and number of samples taken
- DS jitter: average, inter arrival, maximum, max sample index, max sample start, minimum, etc.
- Messages transmitted and received
- Packet loss
- SD jitter
Verax NMS & APM allows automated, scheduled creation of Y.1731 reports in PDF or XLS formats.